Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Granada...at last :)

Well, after all this time I am in Granada! I have to say: it is definitely my favorite city in Spain. Yes...I have been here for only a few hours, but this city is breathtaking. It is young, safe, and just has a vibe unlike any other. I am so lucky to be here.

My home stay is amazing!!! Hello, WIFI!!! Hahahah. But really, my host mom is super nice and is really making an effort to welcome my roommate and I into her home. Don't even get me started on the dinner....it was amazing and I am so happy I did not have to go to eat out again. Spain has great food, but 4 days of restaurants is way too much! Nothing like a great home cooked meal. Tortilla espanola!!! yummmmyyy!!! So far I am comfortable. My room is really big and clean. The house is big enough for all of us and I will be able to have my private time to study and catch up with friends and family.

I really got to get a hang of this speaking in Spanish thing. I am a little rusty, but it is alright. My host mom says I will be amazing by next week! HAHAHA!! Tomorrow I have an Spanish review for 5 hours...it will be long but most beneficial. I really need to refresh my memory! A year off is really a pain.

If anyone wants to skype in Spanish with me, let me know!

Foto:


Un gato en mi maleta!!!

1 comment: