Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated! I just started classes here on Tuesday and I have been trying to get a routine going. Also, I have had homework every night and have been working hard to keep up in class.

I have 3 classes a day, everyday. The first two are Spanish Literature and Latin American Culture. They are each an hour. I walk to school in the morning at around 8:30 and have class from 9-11. Then I go back and work on homework until lunch and then I go back to school at 4 for my grammar and language class for 2 hours. So far my classes are going well! I will give 2 small presentations this month, but I am excited about it! Of course, the most important part of studying abroad is studying so I am really trying to do my best :)

This weekend I am going to Sevilla!! Should be a great time!

Yay...tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment